Do you need to: • Find new customers? • Build new networks? • Explore your competitors?
• Has your supply and distribution channels been disrupted due to covid?
• Are you going into partnership with a company and need to carry out due diligence on them?
• Cashflow: Do you need to know whether you can give credit to a company?
Join our free taster session to find out how our Business-to-Business (B2B) “Company data” business information databases can help you. During this 1-hour online webinar we will give you a brief introduction to:
And show you how you can help your business grow by:
• Finding company information and contact details enabling you to expand your network
• Often in very niche and new markets
• Find new suppliers and distributors
• Help you prepare for meetings
• Reduce Credit risk
• Help you benchmark your company against other competitors
The Following departments in your company may find these databases useful:
• Sales – Potential customers, targeted sales campaign, engage prospects, source new tenders
• Marketing – email campaigns, market analysis, competitor monitoring,manage website SEO
• Communication – find new partners to build company awareness
• General Management- market research, competitor monitoring, finding new partners, sourcing new tenders, due diligence of potential new partners
• Production – Finding suppliers and looking for specific products and services
• HR – find executive profiles for headhunting new staff
• Purchasing – find potential new suppliers and send out quotation request
These are a “taster” session of the Business Information Databases –
All of these are available free of charge in Sheffield Central and Crystal Peaks Library, Riverside – Rotherham and Library@thelightbox – Barnsley and Doncaster Library.
Contact BIPC South Yorkshire on how to book a database session.