In this interactive workshop podcasting expert Vic Elizabeth Turnbull, founder of MIC media will show you the basics of audacity.
– All about the interface – basically what all the buttons mean
– How to record directly into audacity
– How to open, import and save your edits
– The steps to cut, copy and duplicate your audio
– How to layer sounds using multi-track
– Where you go to start to manipulate sounds, including amplify
The session is for beginners and is suitable for those who’ve never used Audacity before. It’s also useful if you need a little refresher.
To participate you will need a laptop or computer with Audacity on it. You can download Audacity for free.